Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CMS postponed until May 15th while MCPL is TBD

MCPL is currently in communication with the state/local government, the school system and many other childcare facilities in the community to determine how we will proceed forward. 

Given the circumstances, every agency that contributes to the funding or regulations of our program are in statewide discussions as to how to handle the effects of the pandemic our nation is currently facing. 

Consequently, we are waiting for some definitive answers before we can proceed forward. 

Please continue to stay tuned for any new information. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment